Looking for a made-to-order tossed salad? A sizzling Southwest Angus beef burger with bacon, cheddar and guacamole? A hot panini sandwich or a chicken-and-rice bowl? Some quick groceries to power you through the afternoon? You’ll find it all at the Commons Marketplace, a convenient place to eat and hang out on campus—and it’s open late.
The Commons Marketplace features five delicious and distinct dining options and a grocery shop:
- Toss: Tossed salads and wraps made to order
- Mix & Match: Hot bar, salad bar, homemade soups
- Sizzle: Angus burgers, hot vegan sandwiches, signature sandwiches, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, fries, Cajun fries, onion rings, chicken-and-rice bowls
- Press: Grilled Chicken, Chicken Bacon, Ham & Brie, Roasted Apple & Brie, Three Cheese Roasted Garlic
- Refresh: A wall of cold drinks, including sparkling and still water, sports drinks, iced teas, soda, and juices
- Shop: Urban groceries and local goods: Annie’s mac and cheese, macro vegetarian meals, salty and sweet snacks, Kombucha tea, energy drinks
View our menu to see the goods.
Late-Night at Commons Marketplace
Need a late-night snack? Burgers, fries, pizza, or potstickers at midnight? The Commons Marketplace is open for late night dining on Friday and Saturday. Students on meal plans and anyone looking for a quick bite can stop by between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. Sounds good to us, too!
Learn more about Late-Night at the Commons Marketplace.
Back To All Locations