Looking for a made-to-order tossed salad? A sizzling Southwest Angus beef burger with bacon, cheddar and guacamole? A hot panini sandwich or a chicken-and-rice bowl? Some quick groceries to power you through the afternoon? You’ll find it all at the Commons Marketplace, a convenient place to eat and hang out on campus—and it’s open late.
The Commons Marketplace features five delicious and distinct dining options and a grocery shop:
- Toss: Tossed salads and wraps made to order
- Mix & Match: Hot bar, salad bar, homemade soups
- Sizzle: Angus burgers, hot vegan sandwiches, signature sandwiches, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, fries, Cajun fries, onion rings, chicken-and-rice bowls
- Press: Grilled Chicken, Chicken Bacon, Ham & Brie, Roasted Apple & Brie, Three Cheese Roasted Garlic
- Refresh: A wall of cold drinks, including sparkling and still water, sports drinks, iced teas, soda, and juices
- Shop: Urban groceries and local goods: Annie’s mac and cheese, macro vegetarian meals, salty and sweet snacks, Kombucha tea, energy drinks
View our menu to see the goods.
Commons Catering for Student Organizations
Are you part of a student organization or group having a gathering? Order some food, snacks, sandwiches or salads for your event or meeting. It’s easy. Just click the link to see the menu or order using this online form and pick your food up at the Commons Marketplace.
Late-Night at Commons Marketplace
Need a late-night snack? Burgers, fries, pizza, or potstickers at midnight? The Commons Marketplace is open for late night dining on Friday and Saturday. Students on meal plans and anyone looking for a quick bite can stop by between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. Sounds good to us, too!
Learn more about Late-Night at the Commons Marketplace.Back To All Locations