Mardi Gras Dinner
5pm - 8pm
Bring your Mardi Gras mask and beads to celebrate Fat Tuesday dinner at Carmichael. Enjoy Lousiana-inspired fare including Bourbon Flank Steak, Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo, Crab Cakes, Beignets, and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie. Top it off with a piece of King Cake!
Carmichael Dining Center is all about flavor and choice—all the time. “Create your own” stir-fry nights. Hearty salads. Comfort foods like mac and cheese and chicken pot pie. A homemade soup and freshly baked bread station. Hamburgers and veggie burgers with all the toppings. And much more. It's the place to be for uphill dining, and one of two main places to use your meal plan.
We think you’ll love Carmichael’s friendly, intimate atmosphere and pleasing variety. Here are some of the terrific foods you'll find at Carmichael:
- delicious whole grains and vegan and vegetarian meals, such as Tofu and Veggies in Peanut Sauce
- perfectly roasted and carved meats and savory pasta dishes (including gluten-free options)
- specialty sandwiches and panini—plus a fully stocked deli bar to make your own sandwich creations
- an extensive fresh salad bar with loads of veggies, greens, cheese, crunchy toppings, and dressings for every palate
- “create your own” stir-fry nights with tasty meat, veggie, and sauce options (what’s your favorite combo?)
- the chef's dinner entrée du jour, like Chicken Cordon Bleu or Baked Local Fish with Lemon
Want more? Carmichael makes hand-tossed pizzas on our own homemade dough, has Pho Night once a week, and serves up delectable desserts baked daily in our own bake shop. And don’t forget about our soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, or Sundae Sundays.
Join us at Carmichael for three meals a day, six days a week—and for brunch and dinner on Saturday. And you’re always welcome to swing by for a snack in between meals.
See today's menu for the full spread.
Late-Night at Carmichael
Need a late-night snack or meal? Carmichael is open for late-night dining Friday and Saturday. Students on meal plans and anyone looking for a tasty bite can stop by between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. Burrito bar, meatball subs, or veggie burgers at midnight? Sounds good to us, too!
Learn more about Late-Night at Carmichael.
Beyond our anything-but-ordinary dining, we have fun special events at Carmichael, including our annual Mardi Gras Dinner, a Pajama Party each semester, and the Station House Chili Fest in the fall. Check out our events calendar for upcoming special events at Carmichael. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Back To All Locations