Are you sick or injured and can't make it to a dining center?
Don’t miss a meal! Instead, “send a friend” or an RA (resident assistant) to pick up a meal for you.
How to Use "Send a Friend" to Pick Up a Meal for You
- Entrée and two sides
- Soup or other liquid-y item (or cereal or oatmeal at breakfast)
- Fruit or dessert
In your email, include the following information:
- Tufts ID number
- Expected duration of your illness or injury
- What food you would like
- What time someone will pick up your meal
- Name of the person who will pick up your meal
4. Send your friend to the dining center at the requested time, and we'll have the meal ready for pick up. Whoever you designate needs to identify themselves to the greeter, who will direct them to your food.
Your meal plan will be charged for each meal taken through "send a friend."
Have questions about “send a friend” or other dining options? Contact Us!