All of us at Tufts Dining take food allergies and intolerances seriously. We want you to have an enjoyable and safe dining experience. That’s why we provide all the information you need to avoid adverse reactions to food. Eating should be fun and relaxing, not stressful.
To help students and others with allergies and intolerances stay safe when dining at Tufts, the following resources and services are available:
- Access to our registered dietitian for dietary consults
- Direct access to individuals responsible for food preparation
- Food labels, including allergens and ingredients
- Online menus with an “allergen filter” so you can print a menu for allergen-free meals by specific Tufts Dining location
- A gluten-free, peanut-free, and tree nut free pantry that has food and equipment for use (upon approval)
- Foods purchased for your specific dietary needs when severe food allergies may compromise the quality of your diet
To learn more about managing your food allergy or intolerance at Tufts, check out our guide with tips and advice: Food Allergies and Intolerances: Making Food Choices at Tufts Easier & Safer.