Whether you're headed to Boston, Grafton, or Medford/Somerville, we want to make sure you feel welcome. At Tufts Dining, we love food and we can't wait to share that love with you! With twelve locations across four campuses, we've got something for everyone. Whether you're interested in a full meal or a tasty snack, you'll always find fresh, flavorful, and delicious choices including plant-forward, meatless, vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten-free items.
Find Out Where to Eat
Meal Plans and Other Options
We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of everyone in our community. Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- All first year AS&E undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in the Premium Plan
- We offer plans specifically for SMFA and dual-degree students
- Graduate and professional students can choose from a variety of student plans and two Graduate/Faculty/Staff 25 Meal options
You can also use JumboCash or Rhino Bucks, our prepaid debit payment options, to pay for meals on campus and off-campus at participating businesses.
Food Allergies and Intolerances
We take food allergies and intolerances seriously and are committed to keeping you safe and healthy by:
- Providing ingredient and allergen information for you to manage your dietary needs
- Setting aside specially designated areas in each dining center for students with allergies, celiac disease, and food intolerances
- Offering nutritional guidance and consultation with our on-staff registered dietitian
Student Accessibility Services. Students with severe food allergies may qualify to participate in our Alternative Meal Program (which provides separately prepared meals) and must register with Student Accessibility Services. We encourage you to contact Kelly Shaw, Tufts Dining's registered dietitian to learn more.
Late Night Dining
Craving burgers, fries, pot stickers, or mac and cheese at midnight? Sounds good to us, too! We offer two late night options on the Medford/Somerville campus on Friday and Saturday from 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. at Commons Marketplace and Carmichael Dining Center. Late Night is a meal plan swipe at Carmichael. The swipe amount at the Commons is equivalent to a lunch meal.
At Tufts Dining, we are committed to sustainable, socially responsible food that's healthy and thoughtfully prepared. We're achieving this goal by:
- Serving a variety of organic and sustainably sourced foods from local food vendors
- Offering Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance certified coffee and tea
- Composting food waste in all dining centers and kitchens
- Repurposing leftover food and distributing locally with Food for Free