Special Meal Plan for 2017-2018 (2018-2019 please check back in May 2018)
For the 2017-2018 academic year meal plan service will be offered at the Emmanuel College. The Emmanuel College campus is approximately mid-way between the SMFA residences on Beacon Street and the SMFA at 230 The Fenway. Students may enroll in one of two Commuter Plans offered:
- 5 meals per week = $638 per semester
- 8 meals per week = $1020 per semester
The Emmanuel College meal plan will enable you to access three locations near the SMFA campus http://emmanuel.cafebonappetit.com/:
- Main Dining Room, Jean Yawkey Center, 400 Fenway, Boston, meal swipe accepted here
- Muddy River Café, 400 Fenway, Boston; meal equivalent accepted here
- Atrium Café, outside Marian Hall, 400 Fenway, Boston; meal equivalent accepted here
An Emmanuel College ID card is required to participate in the Meal Plan. Your Tufts information will be provided to the Emmanuel College ID office, you will need to visit their Security Office located in room 136 of the Administration Building (400 Fenway, Boston) in order to pick up your ID.
- Enroll online through Tufts’ Student Information Systems (SIS) Portal no later than August 24th for Fall Semester and December 31st for Spring Semester
- You may change or cancel at any time; used meals will be deducted from your credit. To change your plan, Contact Tufts Dining. There may be up to a 3-day lag from the time you request your change until it is processed.
- You must enroll each semester
- Fall Semester Meal Service begins on September 4th and ends after breakfast on December 19th. There is no service available November 22nd through November 25th
- Spring Semester Meal Service begins on January 14th and ends on May 7th. There is no service available March 3rd through March 10th as well as April 1st