Special Meal Plan for 2018-2019
For the 2018-2019 academic year meal plan service will be offered at the Emmanuel College. The Emmanuel College campus is approximately mid-way between the SMFA residences on Beacon Street and the SMFA at 230 The Fenway. Students may enroll in one of three Commuter Plans offered:
- 75 meals/semester + 1 guest meal $712
- 120 meals/semester + 2 guest meals $1,140
- 175 meals/semester + 4 guest meals + $300 Flex $1,900
- 225 meals/semester + 4 guest meals $2,080
The Emmanuel College meal plan will enable you to access three locations near the SMFA campus http://emmanuel.cafebonappetit.com/:
- Main Dining Room, Jean Yawkey Center, 400 Fenway, Boston, meal swipe accepted here
- Muddy River Café, 400 Fenway, Boston; meal equivalent accepted here
- Atrium Café, outside Marian Hall, 400 Fenway, Boston; meal equivalent accepted here
An Emmanuel College ID card is required to participate in the Meal Plan. Your Tufts information will be provided to the Emmanuel College ID office, you will need to visit their Security Office located in room 136 of the Administration Building (400 Fenway, Boston) in order to pick up your ID.
- Enroll online through Tufts’ Student Information Systems (SIS) Portal no later than August 27h for Fall Semester and December 30th for Spring Semester
- You may change or cancel at any time; used meals will be deducted from your credit. To change your plan, Contact Tufts Dining. There may be up to a 3-day lag from the time you request your change until it is processed.
- You must enroll each semester
- Fall Semester Meal Service begins on September 3rd and ends after breakfast on December 18th. There is no service available November 21st through November 24th
- Spring Semester Meal Service begins on January 14th and ends on May 7th. There is no service available March 2nd through March 9th