Updated 6/14/21 What’s New in Dining for Summer?


Our meal plan policies help ensure an enjoyable dining experience for everyone.


Please review the policies and the FAQs below, so you are familiar with our dining expectations, which apply to all who come to any of our Tufts Dining locations.


Your ID Card

You need your Tufts ID card to access Carmichael and Dewick-MacPhie Dining Centers. For security, your ID card may not be used by others. Meal plan privileges are not transferable. Using someone else’s ID or allowing someone to use your ID is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action.

Lost or Stolen ID Cards

If your Tufts ID is lost or stolen, you should immediately:

  • contact campus police via the non-emergency line and
  • log in to your JumboCash account and use the designated link to report your card as lost or stolen.
  • Reporting a lost or stolen card will block unauthorized JumboCash spending and use of the lost or stolen card. There may be a replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.

To contact your campus police via the non-emergency line, call:

  • Boston Health Sciences and Boston SMFA Campus Police: 617-636-6610
  • Grafton Campus Police: 508-839-5053
  • Medford/Somerville Campus Police: 617-627-3030

Use Meals, Don't Lose Meals

Meals on our plans can't be carried forward from one term to the next or be converted to JumboCash — so use them up! See our Use Meals Don't Lose Meals chart to help you determine what your average meal balance should be each week in order to use all your meals by the end of the term.