To enroll in a Spring 2021 meal plan, review the meal plan options and enroll online or by phone. See below.
New this year:
- All Tufts Dining locations accept meal plans. You asked, we listened.
- All locations will have mobile ordering!
- We are strictly adhering to state guidelines that promote everyone’s safety and well-being.
- As state and Board of Health safety protocols and guidelines change, we will modify our service.
Register in your SIS portal before 5 p.m. EDT on September 3, 2021.
Make Meal Plan Changes or Register for a plan by Phone or Email
- Call the Tufts Dining Administration Office, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. at 617-627-3566
- Email us: TuftsDining@tufts.edu and provide your name, ID number, and the meal plan you'd like.
There will be NO in-person Meal Plan changes this year.
Please check our Important Dates for additional details and deadlines.
You’ll need the following information to enroll in, change, or cancel a meal plan:
- Student name
- Tufts ID number
- Current academic level
- Name of desired meal plan (or indicate “no plan” if you wish to cancel)
- Amount of initial deposit if requesting the JumboCash Only plan
Penalties and Proration
If you change your meal plan during the semester, your costs for the plan will follow our proration policy and may be subject to penalties. For more information on timing, please review our Important Dates.
When you make changes to your plan, proration for your previous meal plan will go into effect the Saturday of the week the change has been requested. For example, if you submit a change on a Tuesday, your old plan will be in effect until Friday. Charges for the new plan will begin on Saturday and continue through the remainder of the semester. Proration is calculated by the meal.
The penalty for changing plans after the semester deadline is 50% of the difference in cost between the two plans on the effective date of the change if switching to a smaller plan. Have questions? Contact us — we’re here to help!