JumboCash Terms & Conditions
The participant understands and agrees that:
- JumboCash accounts are not transferable.
- No interest will be paid to the JumboCash account holder on JumboCash balances.
- Refunds are only permitted upon graduation, permanent withdrawal, or employment separation from Tufts University. Refunds will be made upon written request. Refunds are only paid on balances of $5 or more. Partial cash withdrawals are not permitted. Refunds are not issued for JumboCash Guest Cards.
- If a JumboCash account is overdrawn, the negative balance must be made up within 10 days of receipt of notice from Tufts.
- Tufts reserves the right to close any JumboCash account, and refund any balance of $5 or more, (1) if the account remains inactive for a period of 18 months, or (2) if the holder of the account is no longer affiliated with Tufts University.
- Tufts University is not responsible for any loss due to lost cards, stolen cards, or the unauthorized use of cards provided, however, that once a card is reported lost or stolen in writing to JumboCash@tufts.edu, the holder’s liability will end within 2 business days after such report has been received by the JumboCash office.
- Deposits are usually instantaneous, but occasionally may be delayed by network traffic.