Who is Eligible?
Any student on a meal plan can add JumboCash at any time. Students not on meal plans can enroll in just JumboCash, $100 minimum Once enrolled, you may only cancel your plan and withdraw your funds upon graduation or other separation from the university.
How do you get more?
- Purchase at the Dining Administration office at 89 Curtis Street; pay by cash, check* or Student Account Charge**, $25 minimum.
- Purchase at the Bookstore by cash, check* or Student Account Charge**, $25 minimum.
- Add $5, $10 or $20 at an Add Value Station in the Campus Center, Dewick or Carmichael
- Add $1, $5, $10 or $20 at an Add Value Station in the Eaton Hall Computer Lab, EPDC Computer Lab in Anderson Hall, Ginn Library, Tisch Library, or the Hirsh Library for those on the Boston Campus
- Print and fill out a Deposit Form and mail it with a check* to: Dining Services Administration Office 89 Curtis Street Medford, MA 02155
- Print and fill out a Deposit Form, check “Authorization to bill your student account”**, sign where indicated, and mail or fax to the address/fax number on the form.
*Please make checks payable to “Trustees of Tufts College”
**Last day to charge to Student Account is early April
JumboCash Account Closure
JumboCash funds remain active in your account from the time they are deposited until the account is closed. Students may close their account upon graduation or permanent withdrawal from the University. Students graduating first term may request JumboCash credit for any remaining balance above $5 during Reading Period first term. All other qualifying students may request JumboCash credit during Reading Period second term. Graduating students must request credit no later than Friday, May 16. The credit amount will be determined by your JumboCash account balance on Monday, May 19. Students on the Medford/Somerville campus will receive a credit on their student Accounts. Students on the Boston and Grafton campuses will receive a check. Students interested in applying for a credit must complete a Request for JumboCash Account Closure form at the Dining Administration Office at 89 Curtis Street. Students applying for a check must complete the Request for JumboCash Account Closure form and mail or hand-deliver it to the JumboCash Office at the address listed on the bottom of the form.
Employees who separate from the university may close their JumboCash account and request a check for any unused fund in excess of $5. Complete the Request for JumboCash Account Closure form and mail or hand-deliver it to the JumboCash Office at the address listed on the bottom of the form.