Who Must Enroll in a Plan

All first year and second year students are required to live on campus and enroll in a meal plan based on academic standing. First year students must enroll in the Premium Meal Plan. Second year and transfer students living on campus in non-exempt housing must enroll in a minimum of the 160 Meal Plan. Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students many enroll in any of the 6 meal plans offered.