Register with Dining Services by August 29, 2014 for your ID card to reflect your new Meal Plan choice. (If you wish to add, change or cancel a Meal Plan after August 29, please check the Important Policies & Dates for additional details and deadlines).
News Release: Tufts Dining Announces Meal Plan Changes
Dining Services must be notified by June 27, 2014 for your July Student Bill to reflect a new Meal Plan choice.
- Online through the iSIS Portal until 5pm EDT on August 29th
- Mail a completed Meal Plan Enrollment or Change Form before August 18 to: Dining Services Administration Office 89 Curtis Street Medford, MA 02155
- Phone us at x73566 or 617-627-3566 Monday – Friday between 9 am – 5 pm
- Stop by our office at 89 Curtis Street.
Information needed to add, change or cancel your Meal Plan or JumboCash program:
- Student name
- Tufts iSIS ID #
- Current class status
- Name of desired Meal Plan
- Amount of initial deposit if requesting JumboCash Only
- Amount of any additional deposit to JumboCash you want added to your meal plan.
- If you do not want a Meal Plan or JumboCash, indicate “No Plan.”